About FUKUTOKUSHA K.K.
Based in Tokyo, Japan FUKUTOKUSHA is a consulting team specializes in branding and store development strategies of consumer oriented retailers aiming to grow the business in Japanese market.
Our policy is “never to create a black box”. We always pursue to deliver simple and comprehensive output that clients can explain in words of their own.
We provide strategic advice and supporting logic / data to consumer oriented retailing companies. We have advised some of the world’s most recognized consumer retail brands with outcomes including;
- Store development strategy consulting
- Draft store development strategy upon Japan market entry
- Store development potential analysis
- Store real estate locationing analytics
- New store sales forecasting model development & training
- Existing store network diagnostics
- Competition / cannibalization analysis of existing stores
- Retail brand strategy consulting
- Marketing planning
- Marketing intelligence
- Customized marketing research
- PR / marketing communications strategy creation, direction & execution
For more information, contact us.
Taku is an expert of market strategy development for retail business, providing strategic advice to various categories of retail business including food & beverage, merchandising and cosmetics.
Prior to become an academic specialized in service marketing and store development strategy, Taku developed thousands of real estate locationing analytics for McDonald’s Japan and Starbucks Coffee Japan utilizing his statistical modeling and financial analysis skills. Read full profile
Marketer. Juris Doctor, Graduate School of Law Hitotsubashi University.
Mari’s career includes broad and varied marketing experience spanning brand management, product management, marketing intelligence, B2B marketing, creative direction, PR, IR, advertising and merchandising with Apple, Microsoft WebTV, Starbucks Coffee, Schwarzkopf & Henkel, Krispy Kreme Doughnuts and IKEA.